There’s some activity on social media with assets created for SF Sketchfest.
From top, clockwise:
1. Graphic created to promote comedian Reggie Watts’ band Wajatta which he posted on Instagram.
2. Signage and hashtag created for behind the scenes photo ops with stars like Busy Phillips.
3. Graphic created for Rick Springfield’s appearance on live podcast Rock Solid that he posted on Twitter.
4. Video produced of Margaret Cho promoting her multiple Sf Sketchfest appearances.
5. Comedian W. Kamau Bell tweeted a picture of the ads in transit stations we created as part of the festival marketing.